RJMJ

Journaling Challenge-February-Song Lyrics-Blue

Journaling Challenge-February-Song Lyrics-Blue
RJMJ, Feb 17, 2018
Description:
For This Challenge My Layout Is About Relationships That Go Wrong...Perhaps Terribly & Painfully Wrong...I Mentioned My Love For Sam Smith's Glorious New Album In A Previous Layout So I Had To Scrap A Layout About A Song From This Amazing Album...The Song Is "Too Good At Goodbyes"...Such A Well Written Song & Every Line Explains Perfectly How Difficult Bad Relationships Can Be & How Saying Goodbye To A Bad Relationship Is An Important Step To Moving On...I Think Most Of Us Can Relate To Being In Or Knowing Someone Who Has Been In A Bad Relationship At Some Point In Their Life...Recognizing That You Are In A Bad Relationship & Being Strong Enough To Move On Because Everyone Deserves Happiness,Love & Support...

*The Minimum Requirement For This Challenge Was 1 Line In Your Layout But I Used Several Lines*

*For My Blue Layout-I Used*

*Glisten-Dawn Inskip
*Christmas Cookies-Kristin Aagard
*Welcome Grab 2018-Bling Arrows(Recolored)-Just Jaimee
    • IntenseMagic
      This is such a seriously cool page!! I love that broken heart in the middle and the way it is surrounded by the journaling and arrows that lead your eye right to it! So unique and so fabulous!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    584.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).