DivaMom96

Journaling Challenge: Best December

Journaling Challenge: Best December
DivaMom96, Dec 14, 2019
Description:
My birthday is right in the middle of December and every year, I splurge and buy myself a birthday gift. It’s the perfect time to shop! Everything is on sale, and there are gifts galore in the stores. My sister and I often go shopping together after Christmas, and one year, we found the perfect birthday present for me - a Betsy Johnson telephone purse! It actually works - you connect your phone to the purse handle, and you can talk on it! It was definitely best gift of the year!

Sabrina's Creations: A December to Remember (recolored)
Soco: Forever Templates
MrsPeel likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      how cool is that! i love the way you did the journaling on the two papers and that photo of you and your new phone is so cute!
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OMG !!!!! now I want one!!!! I still can't believe that I didn't put together your nickname here with your GSO Team identity !!!!!!
      Something I love with passion from you, is that you tell us the story, which makes every page (already amazing) into an even more amazing one!!!!!!!! this is so beautiful!!! elegant and dynamic with the intense red, love that combo of patterns (I am a disaster at it!! LOL) the stitching, the shadows...and you yourself are so gorgeous!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • DivaMom96
      @MrsPeel - You are so amazingly cute! Your Pad name is, in and of itself, adorable! You radiate happiness and joy in every post you make. I just love it, and YOU!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • myssp
      Congrats on your GOS for the Team post -- so glad you are part of this amazing team... ;)
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      What an awesome purse! I've never seen anything like it. My birthday is in December too, so I totally get the desire to buy yourself a goodie or two. Super fun page, congrats on the FF and GSO!
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • DivaMom96
      @MrsPeel WOW!!!!! I've never made Froggy Favorites before - WOOOOHOOO!!
    • DivaMom96
      @myssp Thank you, Rachael! I love being on a team with you. You always inspire me with your beautiful creations and loving comments!
    • bcgal00
      Love the oversized xoxo!
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    DivaMom96
    Date:
    Dec 14, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    214.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).