RJMJ

Journaling Challenge-April-The 5 W's-Beach Memories

Journaling Challenge-April-The 5 W's-Beach Memories
RJMJ, Apr 9, 2018
Description:
Thank You For The Interesting Challenge...Considering That My Layouts Are More Abstract In General I Don't Really Look At My Pages In This Manner But I Knew What Photo I Wanted To Use For This Challenge...I Love The Beach At Night Particularly At Sunset Time...It's Basically My Favorite Time Of The Day In The Summer But Unfortunately I Don't Live Near The Beach & I Don't Get To Go That Much Anyway Because Of My Health Concerns & Issues So This Photo Brings Back So Many Great Memories Of A Simpler Time When We Got To Travel More & Vacation More...I Most Certainly Was Going For A Very Vintage Vibe Here With This Layout & I Did Extensive Work On The Photo Applying Various Effects,Filters & Overlays To Make It Look Worn & Weathered...It Was Really A Lot Of Fun Working On The Photo To Get It Just The Way I Wanted It To Look...I Think Everything Else In The Layout Accentuates The Photo & Theme Starting With The Flying Seagull Towards The Top Of The Layout...I Especially Love The Little Checklist At The Top & The Large WA-Summer Manifesto-That Ties Into The Checklist Just Above!...With Just A Few Pops Of Yellow & Orange To Accentuate The Photo & Tie In The Colors Together & The Use Of That Vintage Typewriter Font That Looks Great With The Layout Theme & The WA I Included In The Layout...This Is One Of My Favorite Memories...Walking On The Beach & Enjoying The Sunset Time Of Day...It Was Marvelous!...

*The 5 W's Are Included In The Bottom Of My Layout*

1. Who - Me & You
2. What - Summer
3. Where - Parlee Beach
4. When - August 1999
5. Why - Too Hot

*For My Beach Memories Layout-I Used*

*Ultimate Vacation-Collab-The Lilypad
*Summer Lovin'-Collab-The Lilypad
*Seaworthy-Kristin Aagard
*Puppy Love-Pink Reptile Designs
    • jenn mccabe
      creative take on the challenge - love going to the beach to see the sunrise or sunset! there's nothing like it! beautifully documented!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Saar
      Beautiful layout. I love the blended photo.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Apr 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    457.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).