Claire Grantham

Journaling: Apr2021 Don't Touch My Scissors

Journaling: Apr2021 Don't Touch My Scissors
Claire Grantham, Apr 3, 2021
Description:
Hahahahaha - inspired by @mywisecrafts and Em, I finally got to use this hilarious eCard.

Hubby knows better than to touch my fabric scissors, infact ANY scissors in my craft room - ask first please. He is actually terrified of the fabric ones, as they are so big and sharp, he is scared he will cut himself just by touching them.

I used -
Sara Gleason - Sage Page Designs (modified)
Mommyish x Sabrina's Creations - Be Creative kit
NBK - AC17 Text Strips
Kim Jensen - Girl Friday kit (border)
Electra likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh my gosh do I LOVE this one!! I have scissors that NOBODY is allowed to touch - wait - my 15 yo granddaughter just did!! She used my fabric scissors to cut lightweight cardboard. The wrath came down!! This is fantastic, Claire!!! I'll have to show this to my gk's.
    • Claire Grantham
      @Cherylndesigns OH NO SHE DIDN'T!! I am LOL at 'the wrath came down' correct response hahaha, I love that I am SO not alone in my scissor rules.
    • bellbird
      i think all crafters can relate to this, i can still remember my mum yelling "Not with the good scissors!" down the hall to me as a kid and the way you have layered all the goodies, frames, flowers and papers around it is super and all the better knowing nothing was physically cut and no real scissors were potentially damaged in the process of making this homage!
    • umyesh
      This is so awesome haha I hide my scissors just to keep them safe! I love your looooong paper strips for this challenge and how they're shadowed and overlap.
    • Claire Grantham
      Thank you @bellbird @umyesh for your lovely comments. Justine - my Momma used to yell that at me too. I am LOL that we are all the same ultimately 'not with the good scissors' is our mantra.
      bellbird and umyesh like this.
    • Electra
      I love everything about this! The colours, the humour, it is wonderful!!
    • garrynkim
      Beautiful cluster telling the story! Such a fun page!
    • Claire Grantham
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Apr 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    394.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).