QuiltyMom

Joshua Tree Faves

Joshua Tree Faves
QuiltyMom, Jan 3, 2020
Description:
Creekside, Jouluku, Travel Workshop elements, Richmond, Worn Photo Edges & Borders No 1 by Lynn Grieveson
Campscape collab by Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic
Fiddlesticks No. 50 template by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    • AnotherAmanda
      Beautiful layout. Love the colors and mix of patterns
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • norton94
      Gorgeous place and page! Love your natural clusters!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • Aussiegirl
      Love all the triangles and your list on the journaling strips! I have this one my planning as an option for our trip in 3 years! Looks so pretty! Love learning more about it through your page!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • cfile
      This is fantastic Jan!!! I loved reading all your favorites from visiting The Joshua Tree National Park.. we used to watch a painter on PBS who did a lot of air painting there at Joshua tree and it always looked so beautiful on TV.. Your photo here proves it!!! I love the watercolor nature papers adorning all the triangle shapes on your background paper, and the clustering and title work, perfection! Thanks for sharing your list with us and playing along with my challenge. Simply beautiful Jan!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      @AnotherAmanda @norton94 @cfile Thank you!
      @Aussiegirl - Joshua Tree was amazing and well worth the visit. We were there for 2-1/2 days and could've used another day to do more hikes and sightseeing. Just remember that it's desert and can get up to 120 degrees during the summer. We were there before Christmas and had everything from sub-freezing temps atop Ryan Mountain, and the next day we were in t-shirts. Go figure. We saw that three days later they were closed due to snow! There are plenty of camping sites but they fill up 6 months out, so if that's what you want to do you'll need to be on top of things. Next time I want to camp!
    • LynnG
      Fascinating take on the challenge :-)
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    QuiltyMom
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).