Angela Toucan

Joseph Page 1

Joseph Page 1
Angela Toucan, Nov 14, 2020
Description:
For the Nov Journaling Challenge.
Credits:
Springboard No 3 Templates by Lynn Grieveson.
BYOC April 2020 - The Rain is Gone Bundle by Kim Jensen.
Font: Teacher's Pet.
KittyY and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      was this last year Ange? The musical has an emotional context for us, was through the Mousetrap Foundation that we took Sarita to this, for just at £5 at the west end!!! they give free tickets also, for families with children up to 16 years old, I should pass the contact on to you, it is called Family's First Night Out, but even if you have been to the theater, they can get you in events, not just in the West End, remind me to give the contact :) Love the page@!!!!
    • KittyY
      I love this musical SO MUCH!!! Know all the songs :)
    • HeatherB
      Love this musical - we saw Donny Osmond playing Joseph years and years ago in Toronto. Love that you have a photo of the flyer for the musical and love seeing the photos of everyone getting excited! Great page!
    • garrynkim
      I love this musical! I too know all the words. One of my favorites. Great layout of a fun night.
    • cookingmylife
      So much color! and I suspect I will have a bit of an earworm tonight but it's a good ear worm
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a great page and I'm sure it was a wonderful experience!
    • Nemla
      Ohhh, I am with all of the above, one of my favourite musicals of all time, Hope you had a super evening. I love the page with the who where and what ....
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Nov 14, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    135 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).