KAPOH

Joe's-Easter-Egg-Hunt-Riddle-#1-2009

Joe's-Easter-Egg-Hunt-Riddle-#1-2009
KAPOH, Feb 13, 2017
Description:
Every Easter the local newspaper runs a digital egg hunt. Ten eggs are digitally "hidden" around town and a clue is given daily to each egg's location. Small prizes are awarded after the hunt. Each year my sister and I visit the locations in the fall. It has been a WONDERFUL way to learn about and experience the interesting/historical sites in the city where we grew up.
JOURNALING:
Joe's Easter Egg Hunt
Riddle #1
It's a stationary craft
Roamed by tourists fore and aft.
On this anchored replication,
Climb to our first egg location
In a "nest" whose name is shared
With the birds Ray Bolger scared.
ANSWER: The crow's nest of the Santa Maria replica in the Scioto River near City Hall.
(Unfortunately, the ship was removed in 2014 due to riverfront construction and has deteriorated to the point it may never be returned to the waterfront.)
CREDITS: SCRAPLIFT: of woohoo woohoo woohoo moc 31! by Celeste; KITS: From Where I Stand by Paislee Press and Valerie Wibbens; FONT: Comic Sans
    • Pups_r_Paps
      I like the big tags for your journaling. The boat may not be returned??!! Oh, no!!!
    • Jan
      What a fun event. I love the photos and your journaling. Fun page.
    • Celeste
      love your take on the original. the tags are perfect for the journaling. such a fun page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Feb 13, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    128.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).