destiney1

Jj-stapr2017-week-17-Right

Jj-stapr2017-week-17-Right
    • londoncuppa
      Love your double-page spread, Destiney! Your girls are too cute. Love the pics of your doggies. You've got a house full of adorableness (yep...that's a word...lol)!
      destiney1 likes this.
    • destiney1
      @londoncuppa oh yeah 4 kids, 3 ferrets, 2 dogs, and one chameleon. I've told my husband no more pets, but we'll see how that holds out.
    • londoncuppa
      @destiney1 lol...I've got 3 kids, 2 cats, and 1 dog. Not sure which category my hubby falls into. :D
      destiney1 likes this.
    • destiney1
      @londoncuppa they are usually the biggest kid :P a lot of the disasters in my house start with "well dad said" :madness
    • Karen
      Lots of great memories captured here! Don't you just love Jaimee's templates? I don't know if I could scrap without them anymore! :giggle
      destiney1 likes this.
    • destiney1
      @Karen me either i get in the trap of fiddling with papers and cards forever when i try to do traditional pocket scrapbooking. plus i get WAY more photos in. I just have to swap out elements and move or resize the photo spots.
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pocket Scrapping
    Uploaded By:
    destiney1
    Date:
    Jul 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    149.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).