AliSarah

Jeopardy's on!

Jeopardy's on!
AliSarah, Jan 10, 2017
Description:
This is challenge #10 of the MOC5! I told the story of the night my son wouldn't eat snack because he was too involved in watching Jeopardy! It was really funny and one of those stories he might not ever be able to live down! :D

I used a template from the DMC template pack by Scrapping With Liz, and Study of a Boy by Bella Gypsy to create this page!
jenn mccabe likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      What a fun page!! I bet he learns a lot from watching Jeopardy! Love all the journaling and the great alpha you used for the big letter!
    • AnneofAlamo
      You have got to let Alex tribett know about this boy. I am betting he soaked in all the answers, or questions. Tee hee, what a funny story.
    • jenn mccabe
      So cute, love the story and he does look really fixed on the TV! The use of the speech bubble is so cute and I just love your whimsical little drop caps in that alpha. They stand out and are just so sweet. I just love this! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    AliSarah
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    260.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).