kelley

Jennah's Senior Photos - 1

Jennah's Senior Photos - 1
kelley, Nov 8, 2019
Description:
This page is for the November style challenge which is to use a split photo. I used NBK Art Therapy No 4 mixed media papers and stamped lace along with elements from Pink Reptile Designs Better Together.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Sokee
      WoW! Your blending on this layout is so beautifully done!! Is this your daughter? She is beautiful!
      kelley likes this.
    • kelley
      @Sokee Thank you!! Yep, this is my oldest daughter who will be graduating this coming spring!
    • MrsPeel
      always a standout with you Kelley!!!! I saw it posted at the Froggy Faves, so congrats on that, and oh how awesome this is in every way possible!!!! the way the purples go from deep to blue and the way those pinks bring the feel even more intense.... I have known your pages for a while, but as I haven't been around for a long time or enter into conversation much, this maybe a silly or dumb question but, I am curious...you can tell me to mind my own business is you want LOL I am Latina and talk too much, so need to be stopped and I take no offense, but is this you in the photo? or you kid or a relative? whatever way, beautiful model!!!! love how you turned this into a more artsy page by blending and not giving the photo a traditional look into placement, fabulous all over!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • *gina*
      wow - what a great page - love the photo and the blending
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    kelley
    Date:
    Nov 8, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).