KAPOH

Jeffrey-Ira-and-Molly-Mavis

Jeffrey-Ira-and-Molly-Mavis
KAPOH, Apr 19, 2017
Description:
JOURNALING:
Square 1: Jeffrey was dressed in the Cincinnati Reds outfit when I got him, so I had to make a matching dress for Molly.
Square 2: The first outfit I made was the gi for Jeffrey. Little did I know how many more would follow, including Molly’s tutu.
Square 3: As a Crew fan, I HAD to make them appropriate uniforms, including this “Crewzer” outfit for Molly, reflective of the Crew dance/cheer team at the time.
Square 4: Star Trek outfits
Square 5: Creator Xavier Roberts’ “autograph” on each doll
Square 6: HALLOWEEN Jeffrey Ira as a bat and Molly Mavis as a cat
Square 7: Biker dude Jeffrey and Molly as a 50’s bobby soxer, sporting a tres chic poodle skirt and angora sweater
Square 8: My kids in native Russian costumes
Square 9: And, of course, the finale of every fashion show, the bride and groom
Jeffrey Ira and Molly Mavis
CABBAGE PATCH KIDS
Just a few of the outfits I made for my Cabbage Patch Kids
CREDITS: Birthday Love by hgb by Laurie Ann; Photocentric No. 1 by Paislee Press; FONTS: Jane Austen No Secrets; Arial
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Li Li Wee
      YOU MADE THE OUTFITS? Omg!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! what a great way to document the dolls.
    • KatrinaHunt13
      OMG!! I love this!!! And the Halloween outfits are my favorite! Wonderful and fun collection!
    • MrsPeel
      OMG !!!! you are super talented with the sewing thing!!!!!!!!! I can hardly attach a button falling out of a coat...this is serious talent!!!!!!! Love the dolls!!!! we have a TV program for kids in Brazil that has a very similar kind of character, so there were some dolls very very similar and Sarita had a couple of them until aged 10....I ll try find a photo to show you- the outfits you made are amazing!!!!!!!!! love the cat & the bat and Bride & Groom are awesome!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • Dalis
      OMG, those Star Trek outfits are amazing. I have been thinking of putting my cabbage patch kids in our local garage sale page. I have so many of them, most of them still brand new in package. NEVER EVEN OPENED!
    • Pups_r_Paps
      Such a cute LO to highlight some of those darling outfits you made (you are sooooo talented!) for your "kids". Love the middle photo.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KAPOH
    Date:
    Apr 19, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).