Scrap-therapy

Japanese dinner

Japanese dinner
Scrap-therapy, Feb 17, 2017
Description:
Credit: Kit Sushi by Kristin Aagard
Juliestcyr and KristinAagard like this.
    • bellbird
      how cute are they and what a delicious looking dinner! i really love the bottom border with all the little elements! my 11y.o. daughter loves sushi and my 8y.o. just tried it about a week ago (lucky we make it at home or it would cost me a fortune! LOL)
    • A-M
      What a fun page you created and perfect kit to use.
    • IntenseMagic
      Ohhh I love Japanese food!! Everything looks yummy and they look like they are enjoying it! Wonderful page!
    • KristinAagard
      These photos are so perfect for the kit! Wonderful job with the elements! Love this! <3
    • Juliestcyr
      I love those little kanzashi flowers! Est-ce que tes enfants aiment le sushi? Mes enfants l'aiment beaucoup (mais elles ne mangent pas le poisson cru).
    • Scrap-therapy
      @bellbird I don't know to make them at home but I'd love it!:)
      Actually I don't find really good sushis, those ones comes from a supermarket and are not as tasty as the one I bought in Japanese restaurant but as I change of region there are no Japanese restaurant around :'( But you're right it cost a fortune!:p
      bellbird likes this.
    • Scrap-therapy
      @A-M Thanks a lot for your lovely comment!

@IntenseMagic Thank you very much, I love it too!!!!:)

@KristinAagard I'm just so touching by your comment as I love what you do :blush

@Juliestcyr Merci for your lovely comment!:) Ils n'aiment pas trop, ils préfèrent la soupe Miso et je ne sais pas pourquoi le wasabi tout seul...:headscratch. Quel age ont tes enfants?
    • Juliestcyr
      @Scrap-therapy J'en ai deux filles. Naomi a 11 ans et Ruth a 9 ans. Ruth aime le wasabi (et tous la nourriture épicée), mais avec sa soeur c'est tout à fait le contraire!
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh you are SO so right on making the eat different food when they are little!!! WE lived in Brazil for quiet a while, in a sea side village, and the Japanese colonies in Brazil are huge so Sushi is everywhere, Sarita my daughter started eating sushi when she was 2 and a half...these days she can even make it!!!! gorgeous page, the food makes me hungry, gorgeous colors and always love Kristin's elements, gorgeous addition in the bottom of the page in line!!!! I need that kit now!!! LOL <3
    • Scrap-therapy
      @Juliestcyr Ruth est comme ma fille qui adore la nourriture épicée et Naomi comme mon fils qui n'aime pas du tout!:)

@MrsPeel Oh that's great! I do love different food so I try to help my children to do the same but not always easy. I imagine how it must be to have sushi everywhere, must be so cool!:) I'm amaze at people who can do sushi themselves so your Daughter Sarita is lucky and yours parents were right!:)
      To be honest those food makes me hungry too lol
      Sorry to have make you add a kit in your wish list but this one (as all from Kristin) is really cute and a good one especially if you enjoy sushi :D
      Juliestcyr likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kristin Aagard
    Uploaded By:
    Scrap-therapy
    Date:
    Feb 17, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    322.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).