January Snow Experiments
KarenT, Jan 7, 2020
Description:
January 11, 2017. I brought in some snow for Autumn to experience, since it was her first major snowfall. She first tasted it, then bit it, and was surprised when some splintered off the main chunk. She then proceeded to whap it, seeing where the pieces fell and how long it took for them to melt. Heimdall came over to investigate and conduct some experiments of his own, even though he already knew about snow. Panther thought my snowshoes were interesting.

I used the template from July 2019 by Sahlin Studio, a frame (used six times) from “All About Me” by Rachel Jefferies, a frame from “All About Me” by NBK Design, an element turned into a frame from “All About Me” by Lynn Grieveson, word art from “Hello 2018 3D Words” by NBK Design, letters from “Pollyanna Alpha” by Valorie Wibbens, a paper from “All About Me” by The Committed Crafter, paint from “CU FREE Random Paint 3” by Just Jaimee, and 4 scatters (used multiple times) from “ConfetFree” by Mommyish.
    • norton94
      Hilarious! I can just imagine them batting at it curious :) Great bold bg here makes your photos pop!
    • AnneofAlamo
      I love how your mind thinks to bring the snow in to experience! I love that! The fun of the series of photos brings it all out! The little circles are great too!
    • MiekSter
      What a fun experience! I love the use of different shaped frames, thank you so much for playing along!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    KarenT
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    149.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).