Cherylndesigns

January PRD Sketch Challenge

January PRD Sketch Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Jan 19, 2021
Description:
I used a sketch by Rochelle Spears, from the Pinterest list. Everything on the page is Check Out My Ride. This was perfect for the picture of my grandson by his new truck!
trekmom likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Perfect kit choice for his new truck - my goodness that smile speaks volumes.
      Lovely take on their challenge.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Eyeore Thanks so much, Stefanie! He's SO thrilled and proud of that truck! He works hard and earns his own money and has been saving every penny. He had a little financial help, but he paid for a big part of it with his own money! He's such a great kid!
    • mcurtt
      Cute layout, great interpretation of the sketch challenge. That kit of Mirjam's was the perfect choice.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks! I was so happy that I had that kit - it IS perfect!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Rikki
      I don't think I have that kit...But it is perfect. I love the retro vibe that totally goes with the sketch idea (which is, let's admit it, as retro as can be). Thank you so much for playing.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Rikki Thanks so much, Rikki! It was the perfect kit! I have to say that I loved doing a sketch for a change! Takes me back to the "old days". Thanks for the challenge!
      Rikki likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    91.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    525px
    Height:
    525px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).