BYOC January:
Then & Now: The Kit by Allison Pennington
By the Numbers Elements by Kim Jensen
Everyday | Papers by Designed by Soco
Storyteller BYOC 2020 January - Photoshop Styles by Just Jaimee

2019 Faves - January Faves by Nettio Designs
chastml likes this.
    • Aussiegirl
      Such a cute photo of you! :) Love these bright happy colors and the vertical diamond flow of your page!
      norton94 likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      I love how bold and happy you've made this page with those pretty, vibrant papers. You are beautiful.
      norton94 likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Krista, and I love that photo of you with your haircut!!! So pretty! What a fabulous composition and design for your favorites list! I loved reading your list and learning more about you my dear! The papers, ellies and shadows you have used are perfect.. so vibrant and colorful!! Thanks for sharing Krista and playing along with my challenge!!!
      norton94 likes this.
    • KimJ
      What a fabulous photo and happy, fun page! I love the way you put everything together - so colorful! And such a cool template! Great list too! I had to chuckle at your #1 - I have seat warmers now and do use them on chilly mornings, but never had that luxury when I lived up north. I can imagine how much I would have appreciated them!
      cfile and norton94 like this.
    • scrumptious
      Yay, love to see other Nettio Faves scrappers pop up during MOC! I used this challenge to my scrap March 2019 faves. Your page is so wonderfully bright and colorful. I love the style you used on the title, that looks fantastic. As does your cute haircut with sideswept bangs!
      norton94 likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      Another fan of Nettio Design! I used October for my day 2 challenge.
      norton94 likes this.
    • BLKinOR
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    norton94
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    118.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).