January 9 Advice to Self Challenge
Alexandra M Meffert, Jan 27, 2018
Description:
Here is my take on January 9 Advice to Self Challenge
I used The LilyPad Makers Gonna Make Collab
Journaling reads as follows:
Advice to self.
STOP.
Stop always looking to what is or could be. Live in the moment. Take it all in. Put down the camera and the phone. Enjoy what little time you have with your kids before they turn into teenagers and no longer want to be around their mom. I know you have had kids that have been glued to your side, I know you are tired, I know you see the light at the end of the tunnel that has your independence and relaxation dangling, but they are only little once. Every hour, minute, second they are getting older. It is not that long before they will be grown, out of the house with families of their own. It is not that long into the future that they won’t have time or energy to spend time with you because they now have work, kids, and responsibilities of their own. So stop. Enjoy what time you have with your little ones, because every day you have less and less time to spend.
Mylinn and Dalis like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Alexandra M Meffert
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).