Pups_r_Paps

January 8: Filled Template -West-African-Giraffe

January 8: Filled Template -West-African-Giraffe
Pups_r_Paps, Jan 8, 2019
Description:
JOURNALING: This West African giraffe topiary is composed of Lysimachia nummularia ‘Goldilocks’ and Ajuga reptans ‘Golden Glow’ for a total of 1084 individual plants. It was one of fourteen topiaries at the Conservatory representing endangered and exotic animals. The show ran from May 20 thru October 29, 2017. On label: Franklin Park Conservatory, 9/15/17

CREDITS: PHOTOS: by me; TEMPLATE - "Fiddlesticks No 44", Fiddle Dee Dee Designs; KITS - "Animals", "Zoo Day", and "Autumn is Here", Kristin Aagard; "If I'm Honest", Lynn Grieveson; bead scatter only "Harmony Whimsey", Bella Gypsy; FONT - Myriad Pro Regular
    • yellowpeep
      What a clever topiary! I absolutely love the way you repeated the giraffe theme throughout your layout. It really caught my eye in the gallery. Even the painted background reminds me of a giraffe!
    • KAPOH
      The topiary is stunning. Interesting journaling. I like the color palette. Cute giraffe element.
    • Iowan
      Your photo-kit match up is perfect- What a super page with the giraffe ellies. I bet those plants were stunning.
      Thanks so much for taking part in the 1.8 Filled Template Challenge.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    495px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).