meterr

January 7th: Scrap Therapy

January 7th: Scrap Therapy
meterr, Jan 8, 2015
Description:

Our daughter, who has autism-like behaviours and anxiety, got her 1st boyfriend at age 20. He was a manipulative, narcissistic abuser. He used her as a human incubator to create babies he said he wanted, used her to get him and his father an apartment (she paid) and then dumped her. He is completely evil. Her life is still in turmoil, as she's made some bad decisions and cannot seem to get her life on track, which is deeply affecting us, as she's living with us on and off for the last four years. You want to just kick her butt out (and we have!), but then she's our kid, so it's confusing. I just wish she could get on her feet and stay on them, so we can raise our youngest child (who is 10) without all the drama.

Credit to:

Allison Pennington cliff notes-word to your mother and who's your daddy

Allison Pennington- The Freaks come out

Allison Pennington- White Out

Allison Pennington cliff notes- Lovey Dovey

Sahlin Studio-Melon Sorbet

• AmberR
      Oh, that is rough. the page really reflects your feelings, well done. I hope things turn a corner for you and your daughter.
    • Karen
      Oh wow!  This is crazy emotional!  I love the dark background and that heart!  That chalk alpha is perfect too!  I love that you somehow made it look even more handwritten by making some spots of little more white like the chalk was pressed harder there!
    • MelanieB
      What a tough situation. The picture of the heart is such a perfect illustration, because that must be where all your pain is. It's a long road to come back after such turmoil. All the best to you.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    meterr
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: