January 7th: Kelley's Bucket List
kelley, Jan 8, 2019
Description:
For the January 7th MOC challenge.

I used:
Simple Things by Pink Reptile Designs
I Am Not Perfect by Pink Reptile Designs
To Gather by Pink Reptile Designs

The template is an old Nettio Designs Faves template.
MrsPeel, Soco and triplejdesigns like this.
    • garrynkim
      Love this and the look of cut out circles is so darn cute!
    • Soco
      This is gorgeous, Kelley! I love how you used the circle spaces to build your list.
    • MrsPeel
      Hey Kelley, let me start by saying how happy I am to see you here at The Pad.... I know you from other places and your pages are gorgeous always, is a delight to have you around our home here!!!! This is such a beautiful, bright and happy page!!! love the cut out circles and your shadows that give so much dimension, title work is gorgeous, yellow is a color I am c venturing now, for years I had trouble dealing with it, you here have done something super awesome with it! Your clusters are gorgeous, and hope you can reach each one of your wishes!!!! one of my most fervent prayers is the desire of being a grandma, seeing at least one grand child before I go...I had my daughter when I was almost 38 and I'm in not very good health, but God is good to me, always have been so I have hopes, see her marrying a hard working, honest man that loves her and see at least one child.... hope every other item you wish becomes reality (though I have to say, being a scrapbook designer is a LOT of work....I take my hat off to all who do it!!!!!)
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • DisneyMom
      I love how bright and cheery your page it. Beautiful and so creative.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    kelley
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    220.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).