Description:
Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs - This Is My year template, Bella Gypsy - Sous Chef
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great list, and pretty page
    • *gina*
      fabulous page and great list
    • A-M
      What a pretty page you have created for this challenge and what a LONG list you put together. I hope you have success with the Church position you applied for. Your faith shines through in all these things you have shared.
      Genniejoy likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh how wonderful when this happens... -you said in the forum you didn't think you had nothing to put but as you started it became this joyful list!!!! It makes me so so happy when a challenge we create can help make a record of our heart and goals...and your list is marvelous!!!!! Congrats on keeping the wright thing, I had no trouble until I started to get less and less mobile, then now with all the health conditions I find it difficult to keep the diet thing, not for weight, but for my system not to collapse of heart failure (which I have diagnosed 3 yeas ago) and definitely not to go into kidney failure... but wont bore you with my story, LOVE love how the items, goals you wrote reflect also in the way you selected the papers under it, and love seeing how many selfless things you already do and want to carry on doing..... such a joyful, beautiful page all together!!!! I wish you all the best, and I hope (quiet sure it will!) all becomes a reality. Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      Genniejoy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Genniejoy
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    183.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).