Pups_r_Paps

January 7: The Bucket List ---More

January 7: The Bucket List ---More
Pups_r_Paps, Jan 7, 2019
Description:
JOURNALING (in thought bubble) – More, please; 1. Lose more weight, 2. Exercise more (with pups), 3. Travel more, 4. Scrapbook more, 5. Eat more fruits & vegetables

CREDITS: CLIP ART – Papillon; KITS – “Brooklyn Buntinghill” & “Brown Sugar Days”, Rebecca McMeen; “Furbabies – Dogs” & “Sunny Side Up”, Kristin Aagard; “I Scrapbook”, Little Butterfly Wings; suitcase only: “Off we Go”, Amber LaBau; FONT - Journal
MrsPeel and paula kesselring like this.
    • KAPOH
      Very clever way to do your "bucket" list. Love the art doll, her clothes, and your pup.
    • MrsPeel
      I realize I don't know your name (you may have mentioned but my neurological condition tricks me!) anyway, I LOVE this!!!!!! I wanted to come comment as soon as you saw posting but (precisely because of neuro issue) I try to comment in order unless is something I need to communicate about rules/etc, so I don't miss anyone, LOVE the dolls idea and how cute the elements you added for them, gorgeous colors, they contrast great with the background, and the list... it is so similar to my core one... eat more fruits and veggies I need to go back to, long story but was told I was halg way down to kidney failure so I had to change diet drastically, only it didn;t happen long, am trying now again- I can;t exercise but do some yoga in bed that is possible for me with my issues of movement, travel more OH YES PLEASE!!! we took my mum to Malta in November but I am not allowed to fly too many hours so , only short distance trips for us, also would love to scrapbook more, not sure you noticed but I was doing the very minimum (not even that) here for almost 4 months, so now is difficult to come back to the rhythm... I am delighted with these dolls and the colors, it is a bit of a reminder for my own well being so, for that too, thank YOU!!!! beautiful page as usual!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    127.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).