Pups_r_Paps

January 7: Magazine Inspiration -Sur-La-Table

January 7: Magazine Inspiration -Sur-La-Table
Pups_r_Paps, Jan 7, 2020
Description:
JOURNALING: COOKING CLASSES We don’t have a “Sur la Table” store where I live, so when I visit my sister in Columbus Ohio, we often try to schedule a class here. They are a lot of fun and definitely “hands-on”. Small class sizes ensure everyone gets the attention they need to succeed....and you get to eat the results of your efforts!
CAST IRON FAVORITES This April 24, 2019 class was perfect because I had just purchased a Le Creuset pan. In addition to this skillet chocolate chip cookie, we prepared chicken with leeks and tarragon and roasted vegetables. Fun and tasty!
Easton Town Center 3990 New Bond Street Columbus OH 43219

CREDITS: PHOTOS – by me; KITS – “So Basic” Mommyish; FONT – Ebrima Regular
    • mcurtt
      I love the multiple photos, the oval inset. Sounds like a great class.
    • cfile
      How fun and what a great magazine page.. I love the photos and I love the oval tag in the center with the cooking school logo.. how fun re taking a cooking class. I want to take one in Ireland .. I will need to travel back there to take it.. Great photos your choc chip pan cookie sounds yum.. can't wait to see more pages of what you create at the cooking class.. chicken with leeks tarragon and roasted veg sounds delicious!
    • extase
      I love you french title, great magazine page and composition
    • KAPOH
      Great magazine-looking layout. Wonderful pictures. I LOVE the top one that sort of sets the scene. Nice use of the logo and the location-address at the bottom is a perfect final accent.
    • patsyt
      Fabulous page!
    • ashleywb
      What a beautiful page. I love food photos! This looks like such a fun experience - we have a sur la table but I didn't realize they offered classes. May have to look into that.
    • jk703
      Love this and the idea! So much fun! The clean lines are fantastic and the pictures are perfect to show off the ingredients and the final product!
    • DivaMom96
      Love this! Great layout design and Sur La Table IS a fun place to take classes!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).