KairynLisa

January 7: Collage-Large Number of Photos

January 7: Collage-Large Number of Photos
KairynLisa, Jan 7, 2018
Description:
created for MOC6 challenge 7 using Etc. by Danyale's "Afternoon in the Park" (part of her Out of the Vault iNSD 2017 Bundle) and paints from her "Shabby Fair". Scraplifted from Amanda Taylor.
KarenB and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      beautifully done. I love all the tints on the smaller photos and the blend work of the larger one. Your daughter is a beauty, and she has a beautiful name as well. Just wonderful! Great take on the challenge!!
    • Sokee
      I love all your photo treatments!! Wonderful layout!
    • Joan K
      Wow! I love this - may I scraplift it as well? (Not for this challenge, but to put on my "must try this" list!)
    • KairynLisa
      @Joan K of course you can! I wish I knew the original scrapper to credit, but all that was lost when my last digi home closed.
      Joan K likes this.
    • janedee
      Fabulous take on the challenge! I love how you've tinted the photos.
    • dawninskip
      Fabulous page!
    • wendyjc
      I love it! I think I have that template from way back in the day!!
    • KairynLisa
      @wendyjc - would love to see it! It was a scraplift, so I had to create mine from an image... but be so much easier with a template! Even my original from 2008 is from an old program so I can no longer open it, lol!
    • AnneofAlamo
      I loved the original and am stunned at the similarities of you and your daughter..and these would be gorgeous on a wall side by side! Random photos will always be my favorite too! Thank you for playing along with me! ♥
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    KairynLisa
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    148.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).