January 6 - Torn Title
scrapsandsass, Jan 8, 2021
Description:
Count the Stars papers & elements - Little Butterfly Wings
Template - Little Butterfly Wings
Torn Paper Template - Lynn Grieveson
chastml likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Kimberlee!!!! so good to see you!!!! i love the stitched pockets and your title came out awesome - I hope you've been well! Happy New Year!
    • katy
      Very beautiful page. Congratulations.
    • mcurtt
      Hi stranger! So glad to see you participating at TLP again. :-) I love how each "photo" spot has room to breathe. And it looks like you have some super things to achieve. Thanks so much for participating in Val's January template challenge! :yourock

And please remember to link your gallery image over at Val's blog to be eligible for the random coupon drawing at the end of the month.
    • Karen
      Yay! It's great to see you scrapping here again! :) I love this fun artsy way of capturing your goals for the year. I also love how you added the torn piece to each letter kinda wonky and separate. So fun!
    • Saar
      Oh this is stunning. What a beautiful photoless layout. I love how you filled the pockets. So creative.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    scrapsandsass
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).