Pups_r_Paps

January 6 - Scrappable Stackable: Every-Piece-is-Important

January 6 - Scrappable Stackable: Every-Piece-is-Important
Pups_r_Paps, Jan 6, 2020
Description:
JOURNALING: Columbus, Ohio-based Donato’s Pizza commissioned a 42 ft. long mural in Concourse C at the John Glenn International Airport. The purpose was to celebrate the region’s cultural diversity and illustrate the belief that “Every Piece Is Important.” The mural is a collaboration between 29 artists and one photographer ranging in age from 8 yrs. old to 75 yrs. The piece includes 88 pieces of original art inspired by family members, neighbors, teachers, mentors, and people the artists interacted with in their daily lives. “Bringing different people together is a lot like bringing different ingredients together on the perfect pizza. Both adds richness and flavor to our lives.” 11/14/18

CREDITS: PHOTOS – by me; TEMPLATE – provided for challenge by Lynn Grieveson Designs and The Nifty Pixel; MURAL INFO – from Donato’s website; KITS – “Now Showing”, Kristin Aagard; “If I’m Honest” and “Mariko”, Lynn Grieveson; FONT – Times New Roman
    • KAPOH
      Nice use of the template. LOVE the bright red backgroundpaper. Interesting journaling about my FAVORITE pizza company!
    • Aussiegirl
      Love the colors you chose to accent your photos! Great journaling too! Fun information!
    • Iowan
      What a great art/civic project and what a nice way to remember it. Thanks for playing along in this challenge.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).