BLKinOR

January 5 Fill A Fourth: All About Me

January 5 Fill A Fourth: All About Me
BLKinOR, Jan 5, 2021
Description:
My second attempt was much easier and faster, I just had to give it a go.

Lynn Grieveson I Get Back Up Kit
LynnG likes this.
    • flowersgal
      And this is lovely. Stunning simplicity and perfect choice of background. Love the colors.
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • easyeyes4you
      I was the opposite of you... when I saw the challenge this morning , it was really? No idea what I want to do... and now many hour slater, and the Christmas lights all tucked away, I am still trying to figure out what to do... but have a few ides know thanks to what everyone has posted.... Your page would be perfect ad the cover of an album.... lovely!
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @easyeyes4you, yes, that is my plan...or likely a title page since I print and place in albums so I can mix in my paper pages.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @Angela Toucan, thanks for stopping in. Also thank you for the Affinity tutorials today. So helpful. I've been working in Affinity Photo on my iPad for almost two years but I am still learning, aren't we all?
    • Saar
      Oh this is perfect. What a beautiful colover page! I love the colors you used. Beautiful work.
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @Saar Thank you for your comments.
    • jk703
      I really enjoy the coloring here! The papers were a perfect choice! I can't wait to see the other layouts you make to add to this album!
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      Thank you. I've recently been buying kits just for the colors...this may or may not be a good thing.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    BLKinOR
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    228.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).