Cupcakery
Garden Party Papers
Home Sweet Home
In The Meadow Mega Pack
Random Type Word art
My Inspiration
and Connected Elements -computer- by Little Butterfly Wings
Font used Carafun
I used lilac background paper because evokes my mystic side, and because is also one of my very faves colors.
The house element represent my homebody nature
Tree & bird element my respect and love for all the creation
Camera my passion for visual arts
Computer is for digital scrap
Coffee mug because I'm a coffee addict
Fruits for my tendency to eat healthy
Cucakes because I love bake and cook
Music notes and dance word bit because I love music and dancing
Dreamer for my creative side
Spirit because I believe that I'm a spirit having a human experience.
Heart represent the love that I feel toward all the creation, especially to the humans, whom I calculate brothers and sisters. I do believe we're all related to 2 people.
Foliage and mushroom represent my love for nature and hiking.
I don't agree completely with the quote, but I included it, and I modified it. Basically I don't agree because if I'd be my own experiment I'd be my own Creator, and I don't believe that I'm God, but I do believe that I'm God's creation. Of course I don't believe that God is a Dictator, and He allows me to take my own decisions, and participate in my own creation, but at the end He has a plan.
    • flowersgal
      I so enjoying reading your comments about each thing you chose for your layout. I love the whimsical nature of your elements
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Dear @flowersgal from the bottom of my heart I thank your sweet comment, it means a lot, thanks. Wishing you a wonderful day and a fabulous month of February! lots of love :bk:bk:bk:bk
    • A-M
      It is good to see another make a stand about the quote given for the challenge. Thank you for sharing the thoughts behind what you included on your page.
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Thank ou so much dear @A-M for the sweet comment, so very appreciated. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend lots of love :bk:bk:bk:bk
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    G.J.
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    627 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).