elwaechter, Jan 31, 2023
Description:
Credits:
· Fiddle Dee Dee – Collab: All About Me
· Various designers – Collab: All About Me
· Kim Jensen – Rhyme & Reason
trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      This page is amazing and so are you! I love your list as well. Gorgeous colors, layers and the paint. I think many of us need to heed your advice. Bravo!
    • myka
      Absolutely LOVE this page... nothing in particular, I just LOVE all of it!!
    • scrapchyck
      Now I want a cinnamon roll! Great page, and yes! Celebrate your strengths and all the things you love! Seeing that Sirius XM Disney Channel on your list made me start singing, "Let's get down to business to defeat the Huns..." That was a favorite when my daughter and I listened to it back in the day.
    • cfile
      I absolutely love your page Liz!!! I love your list and so glad you are happy. I like your challenge for this year. I have it myself and I say we need to have fun doing what we love to do best! You scrapped this page wonderfully, and it is so good to see current photos of the beautiful person you are :) Hugs.. Wonderful page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    elwaechter
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    161.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    750px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).