Jan

JANUARY 31 - THE END CHALLENGE

JANUARY 31 - THE END CHALLENGE
Jan, Jan 31, 2020
Description:
Mamarazzi - Forever Joy
Font: American Typewriter
    • flowersgal
      What a blessing that you learned this lesson from MOC. All of us feel inadequate in some way but we are, each one of us, unique. We are valuable. We are special. Lovely layout and journaling. Thanks for sharing. I really like the way you split the photo into and placed on 2 sides of the layout. But also glad to see you whole and happy in the smaller selfie at the bottom.
      Jan likes this.
    • Tracie Stroud
      Oh my goodness I can't tell you how much I love this! What a wonderful layout to end MOC with.
      Jan likes this.
    • patsyt
      Awesome selfie and page! Like you, I never wanted to take selfies (or, truth be told) have my picture taken. But, also like you, I wasn’t going to let the requirement end MOC for me. I love your selfies and, yes, you are beautiful and it’s so great to be able to put a face with a name.
      Jan likes this.
    • Jan
      Thank you, Ladies. Remember that all of you are beautiful and special, too. Have a great day!
    • rlucasmn
      This is a great story and perfect for this page! Good for you; I'm glad you got past the feelings and pushed through. Thanks for sharing your story too; so encouraging for all!
      Jan likes this.
    • bellbird
      i really like the process you went through here and how you documented it and your conclusion is exactly right - you matter and i'm glad you took this step and shared it with us! :goldstars
      Jan likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Jan
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    194.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    895px
    Height:
    895px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).