BLKinOR

January 31 Scrap from your heart

January 31 Scrap from your heart
BLKinOR, Feb 2, 2021
Description:
It feels a bit odd to scrap from my heart about an appliance repair guy. Since we learned of his death a few days ago, every time either of us turn on a burner we think of him. Today, this is where I am.

Credits:
Simple Scrapper member template #556
Lynne Marie Bon Appetit (papers & elements)
Monica Moriak and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      How heartbreaking, but this page is lovely and your thankfulness to him won't be forgotten. This page is beautifully done. Love the papers and layout.
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @trekmom, Thank you. The feel of the papers and the design is just what I wanted.
    • plumdumpling
      Aww, how sad. What a legacy he leaves behind that he left such an impact on even those he met a few times.
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @plumdumpling, the company would have charged us a few extra service fees but he kept telling them no. It appears that we weren't the only ones since the guy who came last week told us that the company has been forwarding notes to his family!
    • bestcee
      I'm sorry. It's so hard to find good service people. I love your tribute to him! And you have a beautiful range.
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @bestcee, thank you. Yes it is hard to find someone good.
      bestcee likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    BLKinOR
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).