Pups_r_Paps

January 3 - Crazy Number of Frames: Clock-Restaurant

January 3 - Crazy Number of Frames: Clock-Restaurant
Pups_r_Paps, Jan 3, 2020
Description:
JOURNALING: The sign says “Always Open”, but their website says they close at 9 pm...Hmmmm....; Why do you think they named this place “Clock Restaurant”?; Good, not great, food but lots of it! I had the soup and half-sandwich combo - potato soup, BLT & fries; “A Florida Landmark for over 40 years!” Gainesville - 12/4/19

CREDITS: PHOTOS – by me; KITS – “Here and Now” and “Brand New Day”, Lynn Grieveson; “Sunny Side Up”, “Furbabies – Dogs”, “Zoo Day”, Kristin Aagard; “Art Play Palette – Obsession”, Anna Aspnes; FONT – Complete in Him Regular
    • KAPOH
      Fun, interesting layout. LOVE the background paper. I think I need to fix lunch - that food is sounding SO DELISH!
    • A-M
      A fun page for this challenge. Well done with all those frames. I enjoyed your fun journaling.
    • MiekSter
      I love your creative take on this challenge; I like the use of different shaped frames. Thank you for playing along!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).