Serena

January 27th 6 Designers

January 27th 6 Designers
Serena, Jan 27, 2018
Description:
My layout for the MoC6 January 27th Combine SIX designers challenge found here.

Credits:

Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs: Big Hugs {Dressed Down}

Amy Wolff: mega solids paper pack (background paper)

Paula Kesselring: Black and White... Only {Bundle} (staples, buttons)

Pink Reptile Designs: Lucky in Love | Papers, (green and light grey brackets), Carefree | Elements (this word art)

Just Jaimee: Storyteller 2016 May - Digital Scrapbook Kit (half bracket paper, word art)

One Little Bird: Silver Linings (dark grey bracket)

Thank you for looking! :D
Mylinn and jenn mccabe like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Serena likes this.
    • Amson
      Fantastic page design and paper choice. So deserving of Froggy Fave. Well done on getting the photo. Both my daughters have said they don't want their photos posted online so I have reluctantly agreed. They don't even let me take photos now....
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @jenn mccabe This TOTALLY made my day!! I somehow missed that I had gotten a comment on this layout (can you say oh my gosh 439 alerts?!?! Every day has been like this, one was over eight hundred! :imok) So THANK you!!!
    • Serena
      @Amson I'm really dreading that day, right now I have to ask before I can publish any scrap page and I'm always scared they're just going to give me a blanket no.. it's like pulling teeth, so for now the babies don't have a choice (or rather, I don't ask yet... if they said please don't, I'd reluctantly stop.. ) I just know one day my gallery is going to be filled with my cats and my stuffed animals. So I feel you there! You take great photos though so keep going!!
      Amson likes this.
    • dailydwelling
      Such a great design!! I love the colors and simplicity of this so much!! Awesome job combining designers for this challenge!
      Serena likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Serena
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    576.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    780px
    Height:
    780px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).