Alexandra M Meffert

January 26 Tradition

January 26 Tradition
Alexandra M Meffert, Feb 2, 2018
Description:
Here is my take on the January 26 Tradition/Heritage Challenge

I used Amy Wolff Sleepy Hallow Kit

Journaling reads as follows:
I am not sure when Jason came into our lives, but I know that no Halloween has ever been complete without him. I was so excited to get to the age where I could finally help make him! Every Halloween we unpacked his boots, clothes, mask and began the hunt for enough newspaper and filling to stuff in him. We would then draw his face and find the perfect place to set him up. Over the years Jason has gotten a few upgrades, new-old boots, a mask, light up eyes, and even new weapons. One year as a practical joke, my parents decided to set him up right outside my room, arm up wielding a huge butcher knife; I woke up in the middle of the night to get a glass of water and Jason scared the crap outta me! One year they even rigged him so that his arm holding his weapon of choice would swing down and "attack" unsuspecting victims. I was so excited when the time came that I could take my kids to my mom's house for Halloween to meet Jason. Maybe one day my kids will carry on our family tradition, and they will introduce their kids to Jason.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Alexandra M Meffert
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).