Becky

January 25 MOC

January 25 MOC
Becky, Jan 28, 2018
Description:
MOC6: #25 Art Doll (Style Challenge)
I was inspired by the winter picture. This was a really hard challenge for. I don't like photo less pages. But I pushed through and actually made a really meaningful and encouraging page for myself.

Credits:

Speech bubbles: Just Jaimee Storyteller April 2017
Word art: Just Jaimee Storytellers January 2017, February 2017, March 2017 and May 2017, November 2016
Grateful: Just Jaimee Grateful kit.
Flowers and blue paper, border edging, arrow, glitter, paint splatter, marker scribble: Just Jaimee Storyteller November 2016
Doll Head, paint paper, sad: Little Butterfly Wings, All the Feels.
Art Journal Doll Templates: Tangie Baxter
MrsPeel and Mylinn like this.
    • Mylinn
      Love your color palatte and all the word art.
      Becky likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Becky, I am so glad you ended up making a page that is beautiful and meaningful for you!!!! (for us too!)I think we should, from time to time at least, stop and make pages about us, or for us,....even if being a memory keeper, we keep the family & friends stories, and sometimes forget that the future generation would love to know who the keeper is, how her life developed or the feelings in general.... your dolly is beautiful, love the speech bubbles with the powerful reminders!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      Becky likes this.
    • NancyP
      WOW, could I have used this last week when that horrible snow storm hit us! I mean, I was DOWN! I so LOVE this layout with the beautiful blue background and wonderful word arts. A fantastic uplifter!!!
      Becky likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Becky
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1800px
    Height:
    1800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).