Pups_r_Paps

January 25: Flat Lay Photography - The-Makings-of-Split-Pea-Soup

January 25: Flat Lay Photography - The-Makings-of-Split-Pea-Soup
Pups_r_Paps, Jan 25, 2020
Description:
RECIPE:
1 Tbl butter
1/2 C. onions/carrots/celery (“trinity”)
1/8 tsp. minced garlic
1 tsp. thyme
1 C. dried, split peas
12 oz. ham, cut up
1 Bay leaf
2 C. vegetable stock
1/2 C. half-n-half

1. Melt butter in pressure cooker; add “trinity”, garlic, thyme. Cook until vegetables are softened, about 5 min.
2. Add peas, ham, bay leaf, stock and half-n-half. (NOTE: May wait and add half-n-half AFTER peas cook.)
3. Pressure cook on High for 10 minutes. Let pressure drop naturally.
4. Stir; can add more stock or half-n-half to make desired consistency.
5. Serve with dollop of sour cream.
3 hearty servings

CREDITS: PHOTOS - by me on 1/25/20; CLIP ART - Clip Art Library; KITS - "Yay for Friday", Sahin Designs; "Autumn is Here", Kristin Aagard; FONT - Rough Notes Regular, Complete in Him
Monica Moriak and trekmom like this.
    • A-M
      Great photo of the ingredients for your soup. Great paper choices for your page. Thankyou for including the recipe.
      trekmom likes this.
    • KAPOH
      BEAUTIFUL "flat lay" photo of your Mise en place. I might do all of my mise en place photos in "flat lay" style! LOVE the green patterned paper, too. Perfect for "pea" soup.
    • Justagirl
      Fantastic flat lay of the ingredients and then even one of the finished product. I can almost smell that delicious soup. Thank you for creating such a fabulous page.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    132.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).