3BluEyedBabies

January 24-Fill Your Pocket {Puppy}

January 24-Fill  Your Pocket {Puppy}
3BluEyedBabies, Jan 25, 2019
Description:
Little You kit by Kristin Aagard
Puppy by Bella Gypsy
Font: DJB Bailey
Journaling: Avery & Collin gave this sweet little puppy to Austin when he came home from the hospital. They weren't able to visit him for the 5 weeks he was in the PICU, so it was a very sweet homecoming for all of them. He still has this puppy eight years later and every time I see it, I remember the joy in their faces seeing their baby brother for the first time. I wish I could bottle that feeling! This puppy has brought lots of comfort to Austin over the years.
    • Justagirl
      Aww cute as. I love that the plushie has been slipped into the pocket for safe keeping. Very cute baby page with so many wonderful details.
    • BevG
      Ah -- we had a Puppy at our house too. I did a page on him for the Storytelling challenge. May your Puppy last many more years and be very loved.
    • Sokee
      How sweet is that! Your journaling is wonderful and heartfelt! And I love that she still treasures that puppy 8 years later! Perfect to slip that photo into the pocket.
      Thank you so much for playing along with my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    3BluEyedBabies
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).