Alexandra M Meffert

January 23: Interview

January 23: Interview
Alexandra M Meffert, Jan 27, 2021
Description:
Words: 357
Do you remember how you found out you were going to Disney?
Nicholas: It was our 9th birthday, and we were opening presents, there were two big giant boxes we had to wait to open. When we opened them, we found balloons that had tickets to Disney, a letter, and a Mickey plush. We were excited for the plushes, I remember that, and we did not understand that we were going to Disney, we just thought we got balloons and stuffed animals.
M: We had to explain it, over and over, and over again. You guys did not understand. We tried explaining that we were leaving the next morning, the bags were packed, and we were leaving.
V: We were clueless
N: I remember you trying to explain it, but we didn’t get it.
M: We drove down to Atlanta and stayed with Aaron and Sarah then we drove the rest of the way to Orlando.
N: Yeah, Uncle Aaron and Aunt Sarah gave us our birthday presents while we were there, they gave us cameras.
Do you remember seeing the Disney Gate?
V: vaguely
N: We were in awe, the main thing I remember was the tropical area, we got Dole Whips, we met Aladdin and Jasmine it was next to the magic carpet ride.
V: It was next to the magic carpet ride that we never got to go on it because the line was so long.
What was it like meeting Aladdin and Jasmine?
V: It was exciting and fun
N: It was a little bit awkward; you know little kids meeting cartoon characters is always a bit awkward.
V: The part that I find funniest looking back is the fact that I was in Aladdin the musical and they were the first characters I met.
What about the Tiki Room?
V: Favorite part was obviously the birds, I loved the birds, even though they were fake. They were talking birds to be specific.
N: I have pictures of that! (running up to his room)
We then spent the next hour looking back on the photos and talking about our Disney trip.
Interview over.

I used:
Bella Gypsy-Go Wild
Trish and chastml like this.