Jan

JANUARY 23: IF THESE WALLS COULD TALK (JOURNALING CHALLENGE)

JANUARY 23:  IF THESE WALLS COULD TALK (JOURNALING CHALLENGE)
Jan, Jan 23, 2017
Description:
It looks like our family has decided to leave our Christmas tree up all year again this year.
It does, doesn't it? But that's okay. I love the way they leave the lights on day and night.
Me, too. It makes it feel so warm and cozy in here all night. And I know people can see them thru the window.
Yes! They must think our family is crazy! But I don't mind. Our family loves to keep the Christmas Spirit all year.
Oh, and I love how they decorate our tree for the different seasons. Patriotic for the summer months.....
And Autumn flowers and leaf garland for the Fall. Don't you just love the way the orange lights look with our green walls?
I do! We are so lucky to look so beautiful all year.
Yes. We are. SIGH.........
SIGH.........

BELIEVE COLLECTION - DAWN INSKIP
HELLO FALL - KRISTIN AAGARD
FONT: COMIC SANS MS
Mumma848 likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Fabulous and festively fun take on the challenge, love the photo of the tree gloriously lit up as well.
    • Nemla
      Ahh what lucky walls ! Great take on the challenge .
    • Joan K
      I love the dialogue between the two walls, and your use of two green papers to represent the green walls is really clever.
    • MrsPeel
      this is great!!!!!!! I was going to mention the fact that we always put the tree up late, and then end up leaving it until February, My daughter;s birthday or even March...but never occurred to me to keep it all year!!!!! love tour tree, is gorgeous!!!! and how amazing how your walls are blessed with all year around festive feeling!!!!!! LOVE that you did the dialogue, the bubbles in the blocked pieces are great and your addition of the leaves completes the page!!!! thank you so much for playing with us!!!!!!!!!!
    • Mumma848
      hahahaha I LOVE this!!! This could definitely be a conversation from my tree... which is still up lights on and all :)
      Jan likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Jan
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    192.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).