Pups_r_Paps

January-20---Birthday---It's-Your-Birth-Day

January-20---Birthday---It's-Your-Birth-Day
Pups_r_Paps, Jan 20, 2023
Description:
I was so fortunate that the breeder of my Papillon, Bennett, sent me a photo on the day he was born; hence the card says "Birth Day" instead of "Birthday". The orange arrow on the picture on the front of the card points to my Bennett.

TEXT on Picture on front of card: Born Today – 08/01/2022; Chloe x Taz; 2G & 3B

CREDITS: PHOTOS – courtesy of Tiny Treasures Papillons; KITS – “Pawsitively Adorable”, Kristin Aagard; “Shine On”, Lynn Grieveson; FONTS – Pea Picky Panda; Times New Roman
    • KAPOH
      This is SO CUTE. LOVE the soft look of the background paper and the cute paw print border on the front of the card. How fortunate you have a pic of Bennett on his "birth day," and Mom and Dad are gorgeous. He looks so much like Taz. I love your pretty hallmark on your card, too. Completes the design. Oh, and that quote on the front of the card is precious.
    • bestcee
      Cool to be able to add the birth day along with the current photo. Thanks for playing in the Birthday Challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    132.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    495px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).