meterr

JANUARY 18: Telling a Story Through Photos

JANUARY 18: Telling a Story Through Photos
meterr, Jan 18, 2015
Description:

I loved this challenge!!! This kit fit so well with my 70s childhood pic!

Credit to: Woody Lane by Valorie Wibbens
    • dvhoward
      What a great, old photo.  I just loved your journaling.  
    • cfile
      so sweet and wonderful challenge page.. this is what scrapping is all abot... wonderful memories and I am so glad you scrapped this so years from now you can look at it , remember & Smile again!!
    • renee82
      I love that you captured this moment and decided to scrap it!  Great page!
    • sushimommy
      beautiful page and such a precious memory! i love the elements you chose to reinforce the vintage feel & photo - so sweet
    • bcgal00
      Such a sweet memory. My MIL did the same thing with her huge collection of mugs/tea cups that she displayed on shelves.  She put stickies on the mugs with names of family members so they all knew which ones to take.
    • Joamosatcharterdotnet
      I love your vintage pic and all the elements you've added really adds to the era...love it to bits...I think that vintage pics are great for this challenge because it was a time when our camera didn't crop in and you never worried about the background part of the pic anyway...its fun to revisit the memories..and I am so happy that they are fond memories for you and how you remember all the things of grandmas house as well as the safe feelings they bring back...great page i super love it!
    • lorryfach
      What a lovely memory, and I love the fun colors you use!
    • ashleywb
      so glad you liked the challenge -  your photo is perfect!  I loved reading your journaling and hearing all the feelings that photo invokes for you.  great use of color and pattern as well.  beautifully done!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    meterr
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: