_scrapaholic_

January 18: Recipe (Random Challenge)

January 18: Recipe (Random Challenge)
_scrapaholic_, Jan 24, 2018
Description:
credits:

Hangry Stamps by One Little Bird
December Favs & Press Plate No41 by Paislee Press

Solid Bg paper: white; 1 big photo; 1 circle shape; 2 word arts; 1 confetti scatter; 3(+) elements: black stripes "see through" element used 3 times to fill the page, "I" between the wordart and the journaling, Tab at the top; Finish work: shadowing, journaling and date
MrsPeel, Mylinn and snappy2003 like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      this page is amazing, the crisp colors of the photo are spot on and then the simple but perfect additions at the bottom! spot on awesome!
    • ElizabethW
      Ummm...this is the most mouth-watering layout I have ever seen! Great job!
    • MrsPeel
      this is awesome even if in a bit of a torture manner to me (diabetes, need to tight the belt on diet right ow!!!) gorgeous elegant design, love the circular label addition and how gorgeous the glitter is placed! with my daughter, we love eating out, there is a USA restaurant (we live in London, England) called Giraffe, and their way of serving looks a lot like your photo...we are both crazy about sweet potato fries and burgers...they also serve the drinks in jugs like this!!! amazing photo, gorgeous design!!![​IMG]
    • dawninskip
      Wonderful photo & page!
    • keepscrappin
      ummm.... YUM! Love the clean and simple design. Thanks for explaining your elements too. That made it a lot easier on me. Thanks for playing along.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    _scrapaholic_
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    350.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).