tanteva, Jan 17, 2023
Description:
Credits:
Homebody by Forever Joy
https://the-lilypad.com/store/homebody-page-kit.html

Font - KG Satisfied Script
trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      I love this. Every bit. I can't press snooze on my alarm, my cats are my alarm clock.
      tanteva likes this.
    • tanteva
      @trekmom I'm lucky enough to have cats that love sleeping in the morning. LOL
    • flowersgal
      Oh this made me laugh. I'm down with the flu right now and except for the get-up time, I'm chugging liquids all day myself. Fun page.
      tanteva likes this.
    • fruitysuet
      I love that you have used the dark background and repeated the mug and labels down through the page. It probably takes me at least two days to go through so many drinks (I know, it's not a good habit).
      tanteva likes this.
    • tkradtke
      Oh yay! I really was hoping someone would do a page like this to document their coffee! :-) Gorgeous page design... that sweater paper makes everything feel so cozy! Thank you so much for playing along with my challenge!
      tanteva likes this.
    • Karen
      tanteva likes this.
    • bellbird
      This is so gorgeous and looks so calming with that happy woman, the staggered labels and cosy dark background, but I know for me to scraplift this, that much coffee or tea would need a cute illustration of a woman looking all jittery with nervous energy instead, or I'd need extra labels documenting a hundred trips to the bathroom!
      tanteva likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 11 - Coming Home
    Uploaded By:
    tanteva
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    231.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).