Serena

January 16th Off-Center Focus

January 16th Off-Center Focus
Serena, Jan 25, 2018
Description:
My layout for MoC6 Jan 16th Off-Center Focus Photography Challenge found here!

Credits:

One Little Bird: High Street Stories

Sabrina's Creations: Clean and Simple n28

Thank you for looking!! :D
    • AlannaH
      Great shot!!
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @AlannaH Thank you! My kids are used to waiting while I snap photos of random things! hehe!! I just couldn't resist this one!
    • heathert
      Oooh, striking!! I love mushrooms anyway, but this is beautifully composed, and the light/dark balance is perfect for drawing the eye (plus, that splash of green--yum!)
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @heathert Thank you SO much for this comment!! I'm really trying hard with my photography lately and I'm worried I'm just not getting it because I don't have any training and I don't understand a lot of what photographers talk of with all the rules and whatnot. So thank you thank you!
      heathert likes this.
    • heathert
      @Serena Frankly, just stick with what you like =) Your camera (and lens) will also have a big impact on how you shoot. Since it's digital, shoot as much as possible, and eventually, you'll learn what produces the best results. The only real "technical" thing to master is that more light = easier photos... ♥
    • Amson
      Wonderful macro photo. It looks such a mysterious world. The quote addition is perfect!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Serena
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    405.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    780px
    Height:
    780px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).