Event Horizon

January 16 - Using Doodle Art

January 16 - Using Doodle Art
Event Horizon, Jan 16, 2021
Description:
Oh Fun! Doodles and Mandalas by Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad; Mixed Media Monthly April '15 main kit by Just Jaimee, Little Butterfly Wings, Lynne-Marie, Quirky Heart, & Sissy Sparrows available at The LilyPad; iNSD 2018 Alpha FREEBIE by Paula Kesselring available at The LilyPad; Totally Trashed and Windswept by Lynn Grieveson available at The LilyPad; Sprinkles V34 by Valorie Wibbens available at The LilyPad; Sprinkles V39 by Valorie Wibbens available at The LilyPad;
    • tinkerbell1112
      I think what I love the most about this page is that you used them to document a sore loser! lol. I love it. I really really really love the stitches and the ripped paper! Incredible. I feel like I could TOUCH this page and feel it!
    • flowersgal
      Your title makes me smile as I have a grandson like that. Great use of the doodles and nice torn background.
    • umyesh
      I had to come comment because your title is the best haha we have quite a few sore losers in our house! I love how you used the doodles and added your own scribbles too.
    • bellbird
      Great use of symbolism & I love the mood you have created here with the doodles, paint title & blue paper! :clappy
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Event Horizon
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    267 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).