BLKinOR, Jan 16, 2021
Description:
A tribute to my youngest grandchild's guardian

I used:
Pink Reptile Designs Like Mother elements
Pink Reptile Designs Like Mother papers
chastml likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      I LOVE that piece of word art and the lace you used behind the photo.
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @rlucasmn, thanks. They were great finds. I often work with one kit to avoid decision overload but then one needs to pick one kit. I chose this kit for that word art. The lace was a great find. Using lace isn't something I do very often.
    • cfile
      what a fabulous quote! i love your tribute page. what a beautiful photo and it really is beautiful with just the right elements.. that textured background with that fabulous and femine lace. wonderful. well done. thanks for playing along with my clean and simple style challenge. i hope you show this to her as well.. i am sure she would love this!
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @cfile, thank you. I sent it to her yesterday & she did love it. I'll print a copy for my granddaughter to add to her own scrapbook or to tape to her bedroom wall. Since I had grabbed my copy of the photo from the book of faces, I did ask for a full res original which I've used to replace the photo on my "to be printed" copy.
      cfile likes this.
    • Sokee
      Simply Perfect! That is a great quote!
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @Sokee Thanks. I love how MOC (and a collection of photos I want to use if possible) helps me notice items in my stash that I haven't really seen.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    BLKinOR
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    226.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    750px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).