Pups_r_Paps

January 13: Photography Challenge Morning/Noon/Night - A-Day-in-my-Life

January 13: Photography Challenge Morning/Noon/Night - A-Day-in-my-Life
Pups_r_Paps, Jan 13, 2019
Description:
JOURNALING: 1/13/19 MORNING: My day usually starts by taking the pups outside for their morning routine. LUNCHTIME: I don’t usually go out to lunch but I did today. The 19th Hole wasn’t open so I ended up at Subway and now have half a sandwich for my lunch tomorrow. EVENING: I try to scrap at least one page each day – today it is #13 of MOC at TLP.

CREDITS: PHOTOS – by me; KIT _ “iScrapbook”, Little Butterfly Wings; “Bugging Out”, Kristin Aagard; FONTS – Mariah, Janda Quirkygirl Regular
    • KAPOH
      Your background paper looks like you are using a technique from a previous challenge. Great idea. And then you use this challenge as your final pic. Super. Love the pics of your dogs, too.
    • JillW
      Love the way you've framed each of your day's photos and I love the journaling in the element from LBW's I Scrapbook kit! Super creative!!
      Thanks so much for giving us a glimpse in to your daily routine! I hope you enjoyed creating your page for the photo challenge, Morning, Noon & Night!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    135.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).