designbylime

January 12 - Art Journaling Diary

January 12 - Art Journaling Diary
    • cfile
      oh gosh Merethe.. so sorry about your week so far. Stay well... I see we are both Sunday Laundry people :) I love the pen and ruler and all the tape and goodies in your AJ Diary!
    • designbylime
      Thanks Christa, I hope it will be better. One of my bosses who's the best ever will be back on Thursday after being sick for over a month so that will be a good day. To loose a nurse in these times is devastating but hopefully we will get a new one soon.
    • CaroB71
      Trusting that your week will get better.

I love the realistic 3D feel to your page.
    • designbylime
      @CaroB71 Thank you so much for your nice comment.
    • Sokee
      Monday is my laundry day. Hard to have those around you getting sick with Covid, stay healthy yourself!!! Love that ruler and pen on top! Thank you so much for playing along with my MOC! I hope you had fun!?
    • Saar
      Oh this is awesome! I love your take on the challenge. I love how you filled up and embellished your diary. The ruler and pencil are perfect finishing touches.
    • ajm
      So awesome! Love the journaling and whole page!
    • Nemla
      Hope the week got better as it went along. Love the way you used the note book. It looks super, and so real !
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    designbylime
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    100.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).