13. Make over bathrooms.
14. Play with pups more.
15. Read more.
16. Attend Crew games.
17. Go out to eat at least 1X per week.
18. Try new restaurants every month.
19. Attend plays.
20. Spend more time with sister.

CREDITS: PHOTOS OF PUPS – by me; ELEMENTS – Vector Stock, ClipArt Library; KITS – “All About Me”, Collab; “Bugging Out”, “Handyman”, “Home”, “Moving Day”, “Good Day, Bad Day”, “Lazy Weekend”, “I Like Big Books”, “Granny” and “Pasta Night”, Kristin Aagard; “Fearless”, Sahin Designs; “Poet’s Song”, Rebecca McMeen; FONT - Mariah
    • gduncan
      Awesome page! I really enjoyed reading your list! Looks like you are very busy this year. BTW, my favorite on your list is #14!!! I love your 2020 with the eyes - how cute! I like the way you've used all the different elements with your list. So creative!
    • KAPOH
      this is wonderful - all the elements for each thing on your list!!! WOW. LOVE the eyes in your 20/20 and the kicking donkey for #10! Super work with the 20/20 matching the paint smears on each card and the scatter in the background also color-matching.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    131.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    495px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).