Sani_digiscrap

January 11 On This Day (Journaling Challenge)

January 11 On This Day (Journaling Challenge)
Sani_digiscrap, Jan 27, 2018
Description:
Kits:

Allison Pennington - Twinkle
Amber Labau - Brave New World

Journaling
One Sunday we went out to eat with my brother's partner and your father and I felt a little strange but I did not give importance to him, at night when I went to bed I felt uncomfortable. I went to see what I had and I realized that I was had fallen side of the face, your father immediately took me to a doctor and sent me to the house because it was not according to the doctor nothing of urgency, on Friday of that week we had control of 37 weeks in the morning and when your doctor saw me was surprised, and did not want to wait and sent me to the operating room immediately, because the paralysis could bring complications to you. luckily your dad was with us, so he could be that day, after all the preparations and controls on the day you were finally born at 19:48, the photos were taken by the anesthetist, your dad was by my side taking care of me, they took you out and they left you on my legs a few moments before you shouted because I was bleeding, your dad was very nervous and we both started crying as soon as you shouted and they wrapped you and let me touch you a few moments, you were beautiful, very purple and wrinkled, you did not cry but after they made you cry to test your lungs, they took you and your dad out of the room, since I was still losing a lot of blood, they had me for a while while they healed me and then they took me to the room and after a while They took you to be able to take care of you, despite being born a few weeks before you were very big.
Mylinn likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Sani_digiscrap
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).