Genniejoy

January 11 Art Journaling - What's On The INside

January 11 Art Journaling - What's On The INside
Genniejoy, Jan 11, 2019
Description:
Kristin Aagard - Faithful and the silhouette provided.
AnneofAlamo and KittyY like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I could just weep with JOY! This is fabulous, the colors and hope and well, Christ is my hope and the anchor of my very soul. Thank you my friend for being here this year with the MOC, and goodness! I love this! Thank you for being first and playing along with me!
      Genniejoy likes this.
    • weaselwatchr
      Awesome job! This is fabulous! Love how this turned out.
      Genniejoy likes this.
    • Genniejoy
      @AnneofAlamo Oh, that is so awesome! LOVE your love! :) It's the FIRST time I've EVER been first to post a done challenge! I had just finished and posted yesterday's when I popped back to see if today's was up yet and there it was! It was so simple and easy, if you don't over think it. So glad to see that you are a heart and soul friend! God is the most important part of my life so it was easy to go in that direction. It's a great page for my Faith album which I haven't done any in for a long time! :) THANK YOU! Thanks esp for getting up SO early to post it for us! :)
    • Angela Toucan
      beautifully done, great use of all that wordart
    • vanessasmed
      I too love the Lord, and love seeing this :)
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - beautifully done with all the wordarts
    • kimingvtx
      Love your take on this!
    • Tammys_Scrapping
      My hope, also!! This is fantastic!!!!! My first thought when I saw the prompt was JESUS! :D
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Genniejoy
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    126.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).